My Favorite Wang Fei CH13

 Chapter 13: Sever Relationships

Xiao Yi's disdainful question sounded in her ears, Luo Chengxuan unconsciously turned to look at her wife, sure enough she could see her wife's eyes darkening.

F**k your sister[1], I'm not even willing to bully my wife, you old man actually dare to scold her......

"You still have me!" Luo Chengxuan approached Xiao Xianyue and said softly. As expected, Luo Chengxuan saw her wife's eyes brighten, smiling slightly.

Yes! I'm already married, no matter what, there will still be Xiao Xuanzi by my side! Thinking about this, Xiao Xianyue smiled happily, Luo Chengxuan clearly nodded.

"Does Prime Minister Xiao think that this Wang doesn't exist?" Luo Chengxuan said coldly.

Xiao Yi originally thought that Luo Chengxuan had never liked Xiao Xianyue, so the things he said were more outrageous, but hearing this, he felt fear in his heart......

"But Prime Minister Xiao's words are quite in line with this Wang's idea, it's just that it's not Yue er who's rolling out of your Xiao family, but it's this Wang's Wang Fei who is severing relationships with your Xiao family!" This Wang's Wang Fei, of course she would care for her in her own house, what do you need this unappreciative family for!

"No!" How could Xiao Yi let go of such a good chess piece, therefore the words of refusal were blurted out.

"Oh? No?" Luo Chengxuan looked over coldly, "Then I'll have to bring your son to the emperor to have a good talk, your son has done plenty of good things these years right, I also want to hear what the emperor has to say!"

Xiao Yi's forehead was full of cold sweat, those things were painstakingly pressed down, how could Luo Chengxuan know! Xiao Yi had a burst of fear.

Xiao Shuyu was a typical young rouge, relying on his status as the young master of the Prime Minister he forced a maid, and even beat her to death, he even ruined Xiao Xianyue's real brother causing him to die, these things it's not like Xiao Yi didn't know, but he only had this one legitimate son, he could only press these things down. If the emperor were to know of this, Yu er's career would be over, his Xiao family would be over!

Thinking about this, he saw Xiao Xianyue bending her knees, and knelt in front of Xiao Yi, "Father, when I leave the Prime Minister's main door today, in the future we will no longer have anything to do with each other anymore." Saying this she strongly knocked her head onto the ground three times, "The first, I am taking away my mother and my brother's ranks[2]; The second, I am grateful to you for giving me a chance to survive; The third, the relationship of father and daughter will be completely broken off!"

He didn't think Xiao Xianyue would do this, Xiao Yi was stunned for a bit, and then immediately angered, "Ah, you want to sever relations with me, ok, Xiao Xianyue, I will satisfy you, just remember that when you have nowhere left to go don't think that I will accept you back!"

"This Wang's Wang Fei's future days won't be something Prime Minister Xiao has to worry about, this Wang naturally will take good care of her! I hope Prime Minister Xiao will take care of this matter as soon as possible, this Wang will be waiting for the post of the removal of the name! But don't let this Wang wait for too long!" Luo Chengxuan coldly smiled, went over to Xiao Xianyue's side, and took her hand, "Yue er, let's go!"

Saying so the two left behind the shocked people, directly leaving......



[1]A common Chinese swear word said 你妹. The original term used here is 泥煤 which has the same pinyin as 你妹 both ni mei. It's internet slang and most people are lazy to choose the correct word during text, but the other party would still understand what they are saying. I have explained this before with another work in CH2. The novel will probably have a lot of this, I won't reference it every time anymore.

[2]I think she is referencing her mother and brother's tablets since they can't enter the ancestral hall? She had a fight with Xiao Yi on this in CH3.


Prev            Table of Contents            Next

Comments