My Favorite Wang Fei CH12

 Chapter 12: Quarrell

The sound of fear flowed into her ears, Xiao Xianyue's whole body was shaking, and her hands were trembling, at the same time, Luo Chengxuan kicked open the door of the confined room.

The door was kicked open, the two on the table one pressing while the other being pressed both of them turned their heads toward the door at the same time, and the expressions on their faces was one full of shock and one full of delight.

Xiao Shuyu ignored how messy his body looked, and suppressed the fear in his heart, and roared at Xiao Xianyue who was walking toward him, "Xiao Xianyue, what did you come here for? This area doesn't welcome you."

Xiao Xianyue ignored Xiao Shuyu's words, and walked with a completely cold face to Ying Er who was almost □□, helped her pull up her clothes, and then went close to Xiao Shuyu, an unexpected slap flew across Xiao Shuyu's face.

Xiao Shuyu who was all of a sudden slapped couldn't react in time, when he finally came back to his senses and wanted to fight back, Luo Chengxuan got a hold of his hand, "Did young master Xiao forget this Wang's words?" The words spoken in an ice-cold tone made Xiao Shuyu break out in cold sweat.

"Big brother is really deciding the path of my people, not putting this Wang Fei into your eyes at all[1], seems that this little sister has to on dad's behalf teach big brother a lesson!" Xiao Xianyue held the trembling Ying Er, slowly opening her mouth, yes, with Xiao Xuanzi here, she didn't need to hold back her words anymore.

"Hmph, you are helping this father here teach his son!" Xiao Yi rushed over holding back on his anger.

"Daughter doesn't dare, daughter only wants to tell elder brother what he should and shouldn't do!"

On the side Luo Chengxuan only silently looked toward her wife, and didn't say anything, she knows that only by having her own wife solve this matter herself would she be able to feel better! And she would be her wife's solid backing! (Can I say that I love this overbearing look on wife!)[2]

"Should or shouldn't do I will educate him, it's still not your turn, in addition it's only a mere maid, for her you would hit your actual big brother, you really are my good daughter!" Xiao Yi sneered, seeing that Luo Chengxuan didn't help her, Xiao Yi was even more brazen.

"Since young Ying Er has grown up together with me, I've always thought of her as my actual little sister, and Xiao Shuyu, sorry, but he's not worthy to be my big brother!"

"You think I want to be your big brother! Your actual brother has already been ruined by you, I don't dare to have you as a little sister!" Xiao Shuyu mocked.

"You scumbag isn't even worthy of big brother!" Xiao Xianyue suddenly felt her heartache her whole body shook, "If it wasn't for you, how would big brother have died!"

"Enough, your brother's death has nothing to do with Yu Er, if you still consider me as your father then you better not mention this!" Xiao Yi said angrily.

"Father? Have you ever thought of us brother and sister as your children? Aren't I just a pawn for you to use, there's no need to talk about relationships with me!" Xiao Xianyue closed her eyes, but her eyelashes were shaking.

"Then roll[3] out of Xiao family, without the Xiao family as a backing, who do you think you are!" Xiao Yi thought he was right.



[1]Might be obvious but in case people don't know Xiao Xianyue is saying that Xiao Shuyu isn't giving her any respect.

[2]Ok, so I noticed that the parenthesis part looks like my thoughts but this is what Luo Chengxuan is thinking not me!!! I will not comment during the novel and only add numbers if I need to note anything important.

[3] Mentioned in CH3: the original word is 滚 meaning roll this is a rude way of telling people to leave. Having the deeper meaning of telling someone to roll out of their sights


Translator note: Well idk who or what but originally I was planning on updating CH9-12 in one go on NU so that it would be a smooth read...and I tried to make it more convenient for myself to add prev and next by publishing it early and so that people already reading could just continue, but I just went on NU and it was on there already............

Prev            Table of Contents            Next

Comments

Post a Comment