My Favorite Wang Fei CH9

Chapter 9: Rise (of temperature)

Ever since that incident at the Literature Hall happened, the relationship between Xiao Xianyue and Luo Chengxuan rose a degree, these two days, the two have always been stuck together, writing some poems? (of course, all them were ones Xiao Xuan zi memorized) doing some drawing, going out to play, the two could be said to be one person, Luo Chengxuan was more extreme, not even allowing Ying Er and Xie Er to follow, saying it in a pretty term they were cultivating good feelings, but in reality......

"Husband, you don't need to keep holding on to my hand right." Xiao Xianyue's face flushed red, this fool, what is he trying to do!

"Wife, there are so many people, what if you get lost!"

"Chengxuan, can you take away your hand from my waist!"

"Wife, aren't I just afraid that you would become tired?" Luo Chengxuan pouted, trying to act cute.

"Luo Chengxuan, you leave me further!" Xiao Xianyue was really speechless towards her own husband, they were as clingy as a child, who exactly are they! Can I say I don't know them!

"Wife, it's because I really like you!"

"I'm sorry, but, we're not familiar!"

The days were passed just like this where the two quarreled back and forth.

The third day returning to the bride's home[1], tomorrow was the day Xiao Xianyue returned to her house. The bride returning home was a big thing, this was the first time that the married woman would return back to their house to tell them about their stay with their husband, this was especially evident in the gifts sent in return, it showed the degree of importance the husband's family had for the bride.

"Yue er, come look, are these things suitable, I don't really know these things, if something sent isn't courteous that won't be good!" Luo Chengxuan one hundred percent didn't want to send gifts to the Xiao family, treating my wife that way, hmph, one day I will repay them back!

Xiao Xianyue took the list, and got stunned, "This, isn't it way too much!" Where was there so much, no one has ever seen anyone returning home bring such precious things, and some of the things listed even the palace didn't have them!

"Not too much, not too much, even more can't be matched up to you wife, I want them all to know, that you hold the number one position in my house!"

"But......haa" Xiao Xianyue sighed, "Ah Xuan, What kind of person are you exactly, I feel like I can't understand you more and more."

"Yue er, the kind of person I am I will tell you slowly later on, but now, you only need to know that I'll always be by your side, always take care of you." Luo Chengxuan said affectionately.

"Why are you so good to me? You know my birthplace, and know that I'm a cripple!" Xiao Xianyue was low-spirited, her circumstances were like this, how could anyone be good to her?

"My wife is the best person in this world, beautiful and talented, getting a wife like this, it's a blessing for me!" Luo Chengxuan said seriously, "Additionally, I fell in love at first sight the moment my eyes laid on wife!" Thinking about the situation of that day, Luo Chengxuan felt distressed again.



[1] Original term-三朝回门: this is when the bride returns to her family's house on the third day of the wedding.


Prev            Table of  Contents            Next

Comments