My Favorite Wang Fei CH10

 Chapter 10: Love at first sight?

"Love at first sight?" Xiao Xianyue was full of shock.

"Yes, before we married, I already fell in love at first sight, so don't doubt the feelings I have for you!" Luo Chengxuan said gently but with a serious expression.

"Before marriage?"

"It's just that I saw you for a bit, you didn't see me!" Luo Chengxuan jokingly said, she didn't want her to know that she had seen the situation that day, she didn't want Xiao Xianyue to think she was just pitying her.

"It's almost time for dinner, Wei mó mó[1] is here to invite Wang Ye, Wang Fei to the front hall!" Ying er came over and said.

"Ok, we'll go in a bit!" Luo Chengxuan said, "You can retreat first!"

"Yes, Ying er retreats."

"Wife, Ying er isn't young anymore, what do you have in plan for her?"

Xiao Xianyue's heart tighten fiercely, she bit down harshly on her lip, that's right, Ying er was a dowry maid[2], of course she would be given to him, what was she expecting! He was only being good to you for a few days, and you really thought that he would only love and pamper you alone? Xiao Xianyue's heart turned cold, she ridiculed herself, slightly opening her mouth, "Husband is thinking?"

"Husband?[3]" Seeing her expression, Luo Chengxuan knew what she was thinking, originally she wanted to tease her, but she was also reluctant to do so, breathing out, "Your husband[4] I was trying to tell you, that girl you can give it to whoever you want, but don't give it to me, I don't want it!" Luo Chengxuan said this in a bad tone.

"Ah?" Xiao Xianyue was stunned, after a while she finally understood what Luo Chengxuan meant, "Ah Xuan, you......"

"Now you're calling Ah Xuan again, wife you don't trust me even one bit at all!" Luo Chenxuan pretended to be unhappy.

"I didn't, I......" Xiao Xianyue was anxious, unsure of what to say.

"Hmph, I will say this once, listen up, I, Luo Chengxuan in this life will only ever have you as my woman, I will not marry anyone else, and definitely will not have any of those concubines, our family will only have you, me, and our children, do you understand?"

"But......"

"No buts!"

"Ah Xuan, I believe you, thank you for being so good to me, this is the first time anyone had been so good to me, I'm really at a loss, so, I......I will also be good to you." Xiao Xianyue nested into Luo Chengxuan's arms, saying slowly, she knew with Luo Chengxuan's status, that one day he might have no choice but to marry someone else, but that wasn't important anymore, she really was slowly falling in love with this person who had been constantly good to her, so no matter what happens later on, she will always trust him.

"I won't let you be disappointed!" Luo Chengxuan knows that for this kind of person who always only had themselves, and never could trust anyone else to trust her was an extremely hard thing to do, so she would never betray her, never!



[1]mó mó(嬷嬷) this is not pronounced like momo it's very different so I left the tone marks. But mó mó has a few meanings but it's most commonly used to address the children's wet nurse.  

[2]Dowry maids are the maids that followed the bride marrying into the husband's family and usually, some become concubines...

[3]Xiao Xianyue says夫君 which is more distant rather than what she usually says which is相公.

[4]Luo Chengxuan repeats what Xiao Xianyue called him...夫君.


Prev            Table of Contents            Next

Comments

Post a Comment