My Favorite Wang Fei CH20

 Chapter 20: Cooperate

Luo Chengxuan fanned his fan, and walked into the brothel looking like a playboy, throwing over a large amount of sliver to the madam, seeing the money the madam couldn't help but have a brilliant smile on, and brought Luo Chengxuan over to Qing Yan's room......

"Yan er, make sure you serve the young master well!" Saying this the madam twisted her waist and went out.

"Young master Luo, you finally came, Qing Yan has been waiting for a long time!" Qing Yan mocked Luo Chengxuan!

"Ah, Miss Qing Yan is such a writer[1], if I still didn't come, wouldn't that be such a disappointment toward the meticulous plan Miss Qing Yan had laid out!" Luo Chengxuan felt a bit disturbed in his heart, sure enough father and wife were right, this woman...is too scary!

"Ha, if it wasn't for me getting news, how would I have known that the always rake and eccentric second young master of the Luo family was actually the one that Luo Wang and the emperor favors, and that the famous eldest son of the Luo family was actually only a dunce?" Qing Yan picked up the tea in her hand and took a sip, as if the words just spoken hadn't come out of her mouth.

"Oh, since you've found out about these things, then let's just talk openly, you seduced my big brother, and lied to him that you were pregnant, all for what?" Luo Chengxuan's eyebrows furrowed, this woman was too dangerous!

"I didn't seduce him, he's not qualified!" Qing Yan said lightly, "If I were to seduce someone then I would seduce you, second young master!"

"Oh, this means that the one that had something with big brother isn't you!" Luo Chengxuan felt shocked in his heart, but his face was stoic.

"Young master Luo really is smart, I only drugged him, and made him think someone else was me, but the thing about being pregnant, is true!" Qing Yan's mouth was raised into a smirk, but her face was full of disdain.

He really couldn't help but say, that he really was feeling worried about his older brother's IQ!

"What does Miss Qing Yan want me to do?" Luo Chengxuan's eyebrow raised.

"It's really simple, just cooperate with me."

"Cooperate? This Luo[2] doesn't know what they can do to cooperate with Miss Qing Yan!" Luo Chengxuan knew about Qing Yan's intentions a long time ago, but was confused at the talk of cooperating that she spoke of.

"I'm pretty sure young master Luo already knows of my life story, these years all for revenge, I've gathered lots of news on Jin Wang, I think this would also be very helpful toward young master Luo!" Qing Yan said slowly.

"How's it helpful for me? I really don't know!" Luo Chengxuan couldn't help but feel uneasy in his heart!

"It will be helpful for you sooner than later, as far as I know, the DongLin Kingdom has sent over their princess to be wed! This thing it can't be that young master Luo doesn't know of it?" Qing Yan pointed out.

Luo Chengxuan had been with Xiao Xianyue all the time recently, so this really was news to him! After a bit of thought, he understood the key point, raising his eyes he looked at Qing Yan, "I'll think about it, but the thing with big brother?"

"Young master Luo please be rest assured, I'll never publicize the thing about your big brother out into the open, that child also won't exist!" Qing Yan's eyes were sharp.

"This......ok! Then I will be leaving first!" Luo Chengxuan was a bit reluctant, but that child really couldn't exist! After hesitating for a while, Luo Chengxuan turned and left.

"Master, you've prepared so much and spent so much time, it's not just for meeting him once right!" Qing Yan's maid was confused, and after Luo Chengxuan had left she asked Qing Yan.

"Of course not, Luo Chengxuan isn't so simple, if I don't hold on to his handle, how would he ever cooperate with me, with his abilities he might not need me, but I need his help!"

"Then master why did you go looking for his older brother, wouldn't it have been fine to look for him directly?"

"Ha, I heard that Luo Chengxuan loves his wife to death, how do you seduce this kind of person? After all it's not like we can go and kidnap Xiao Xianyue!" Qing Yan lightly chuckled, gaining a little interest toward Luo Chengxuan!




[1]Luo Chengxuan is saying it in a subtle way by calling Qing Yan a writer but what he is really implying is that she is such a schemer.

[2]He says 洛某 which is basically this Luo but it's just another way of saying I.


Prev            Table of Contents            Next

Comments