My Favorite Wang Fei CH18

 Chapter 18: Calculating?

Ouyang Muxue angrily swung her sleeves as she left, Luo Chengxuan only had a good opportunity to ask Luo Chenghao what really happened now.

"Brother, how did you get together with that Qing Yan, and how did she end up having your child?" Luo Chengxuan was full of confusion, Luo Chenghao and the princess had only married for a few days, how could he have something with another woman, and getting pregnant, that would mean they were together before the marriage was bestowed upon him, then the thing he said about how he and the princess having mutual feelings were all a lie......

Luo Chenghao had on a guilty look as he coughed once, then thought about it, and slowly spoke, "Qing Yan and I met at a get-together, at that time I didn't know she was a brothel oiran, she wasn't only beautiful, but also super talented, even when you compare her with me she isn't bad. We talked for a long time, once I asked about her family situation, then I learned of her position, she was originally Huzhou[1] Zhi Shou's daughter, it's just that later on the emperor dispatched Jin Wang there, you also know, Jin Wang is a greedy person full of wild ambition, because her father wasn't willing to cooperate in evil deeds with him, so her home was ransacked through by Jin Wang with some groundless charges, she had no way to get revenge and is a weak woman, having no way to survive in the capital, she was tricked and got sold into the brothel. I...did have the intention to marry her, but her status......I thought we would never meet again, but who would have thought, not long after we met again at the city's temple, thinking about this it's also fate! Afterward we met a lot more, and slowly we got more and more familiar, I also liked her even more." Luo Chenghao said.

Luo Chengxuan's eyebrows furrowed, thinking. Are women from the brothel this idle? Fate? I'm afraid that isn't it!

"We both admire one another, one time I lost self-control and ended up having a relationship with her, but who would have thought she was still a virgin!" Luo Chenghao added awkwardly, "After emperor brother bestowed marriages, and I thought it was something you couldn't reject, there's also her status, we are people who can't be together, therefore I hid this problem! Emperor brother has never liked me, so he has never placed me in an important position, so I thought perhaps marrying the princess would be a good opportunity, after all it would be better than marrying...marrying sister-in-law, I also heard that the princess didn't want to marry to you, with this kind of opportunity we......"

"You guys had this kind of opportunity so you guys calculated against me?" Luo Chengxuan smiled, but his eyes were giving off a cold aura, however deep inside his heart he was relieved.

"Xiao Xuan, I......" Luo Chenghao saw his angry younger brother, and confused parents by the side, wanting to explain, but didn't know what he should say.

"Forget it, then what about after, how did the princess found out that she had your child?" Luo Chengxuan felt that something was wrong, and asked again.

"The second day after the princess and I had married, her maid came here, and told me that she was pregnant."

"And it ended up getting found out by the princess?" Luo Chengxuan asked, what a good method!

"Yes, after the princess knew she was really angry, you also know her personality, shouting that she has to separate from me, I was also caught up in the moment and quarreled with her!" Luo Chenghao said helplessly.

"Just leave this problem to me, I will take care of it for big brother, father and mother don't be worried! But it's just that with the princess's temper, brother's marriage is definitely going to break apart!" Saying up to this, Luo Chengxuan could already confirm the guess in his heart, hmph, want to use our Luo family, they are really overestimating their ability. 

"Ai, this is all my own fault, I just hope this doesn't affect Luo Wang Fu!" Luo Chenghao was grateful and uneasy, "But, Qing Yan has my child, Xiao Xuan you, don't hurt her!"

Holy f**k, this cheap brother is dumb, foolish, and a bit of a scumbag, what to do? Waiting online!

"Ok, I will go have a talk with the princess first, let her calm down, and try to solve this as peacefully as possible, if the emperor were to know of how you are treating his precious little sister, you'll be finished!" Luo Chengxuan had an expression of impatience.

"Xuan er, I think this thing isn't as easy as it sounds! You better be careful taking care of this." Luo Tian who had always been quiet by the side, suddenly said.

"I will, father." After Luo Chengxuan said this he left to find the princess.

After a bit of searching, he finally found the princess at the pavilion expressionless and lost in thoughts, she sat there blankly, not sure what she's thinking about!

"What are you thinking about?" Luo Chengxuan walked in front of her, seeing the princess look completely different from usual, in his heart he couldn't help but feel something strange, maybe he didn't even understand this girl at all!

"Thinking what if the person I married was you, would I be as happy as Xiao Xianyue now~" Not waiting for Luo Chengxuan to reply, Ouyang Muxue talked again, "I've always conceitedly thought that I saw through you all clearly, but in the end it turned out that I saw him wrong and also saw you wrong!" Ouyang Muxue raised her eyes to look at Luo Chengxuan, getting looked at Luo Chengxuan felt a bit embarrassed, "Ah, princess is joking, you and I both know, even if I did marry you, I still would only have had brother-sister love toward you."

"Ha, that's right, even though we have known each other for so long I have never seen you show even a bit of interest toward me, I was too confident." Ouyang Muxue smiled bitterly, this expression made Luo Chengxuan feel heartache, it isn't easy being the royal family's princess, thinking about comforting her, he patted her hand.

"Say it, what did you come to find me for!" Ouyang Muxue saw Luo Chengxuan's actions, her heart warmed, and she smiled slightly toward Luo Chengxuan.

"There's something strange about big brother's situation, asking for the princess to allow me some time, I will give the princess a reasonable explanation!"

"Even if the truth gets known so what? It is true that he had someone else long before, seeing his personality clearly, how can I reconcile with him? Besides we haven't had a relationship yet, separating right now won't be too much!" Ouyang Muxue smiled coldly, "What, are you here to persuade me to forgive him?"

"No I...wait, haven't had a relationship?" Luo Chengxuan couldn't understand this cousin of his more and more, capricious? Obstinate? Or cold? Calm? Exactly which one of these are you?

"On the day of the marriage emperor brother called him away, he didn't return until really late, at that time I had long fallen asleep. Ah, then the next day the person came here, how could we have had a relationship?"

"Even if it's like this, I still have to find out the truth, I am not asking for princess to forgive big brother, I only hope to deal with this peacefully, after all if this becomes a big deal for the princess, and for the Luo family it wouldn't be good!"

"Ok, but I'll only wait for three days!" Ouyang Muxue thought for a bit and then agreed.

"One day, is enough!" Luo Chengxuan stood up and retreated, not noticing the person standing under the pear blossom tree.

"How come there's such a big difference from the past, it's no wonder I saw wrong then?" Ouyang Muxue said quietly, in her eyes were a complicated look.



[1]A place.


Prev            Table of Contents            Next

Comments